clownBARN clownBARN

AWESOME!

You've seen a bug bunny cartoon, right? Have you ever seen one while high, because it's so much better. This should really be a short on tv. It was hysterical the clowns are like "lalalala" and then he notices they were driving the scooby doo van and are like aaaaahh! you meddling kids put my uncle in jail. HAHAHA!

That was totally random, anyway it was a superb animation that really knocked me off my feet. w00t w00t.

RUN TO THE HILLS! RUN TO THE HILLS!

Enough Already

Two word summation is always necessary so, 'Look it's Boredom Clock' (yeah yeah I know it's more than two)

--Complain--
I can't understand how a bunch of clocks dancing to music is good animation. Out of every clock piece I've seen maybe one or two were original, all the others were blatant ripoffs that didn't get blammed simply because: How My Gosh Look It's 'Clock Clock'! Any other theme remade this many times would have been blammed just like stick figures. Maybe I just don't get the point but so help me god If you're willing to w00t a clock don't whine about numa numa remakes either. This is just an example of why a "Clock Shock" never makes the front page.

OrangeClock responds:

hey guess what i had a movie with a clown and his dick flopping around and that made the front page so why don't you shut the hell up you no talent piece of crap

Tinman Tinman

'Superior Work'

--Review--
Very good animation with unique style of graphics that allows the message to remain clear without being inundated by flashy graphics or an obnoxious background music. Extremely short animation that utilizes a slow pace to avoid a rushed feeling. Two word summary is always necessary so, 'Excellent Emotion'

--Summary--
Tells the story of a robot seeking to become more human in that he builds himself a proverbial heart so that he can understand human motivation. The robot becomes overwhelmed in a sea of things he has never understood or felt before-he becomes aware of senses and feelings, emotion. At this point he can no longer understand what is happening and is forced to tear it out to stop the stream of sensations that he cannot explain.

BlackmarketKraig responds:

Thanks. ^_^

I like your style of reviewing. It's impressive. Do you put so much thought into all your reviews?

I like the number three more than the number two, so a three word summary of your review would be:
'Very nicely done.'
:D

coffee break coffee break

Firth Level Madness

Few Newgrounds animators dare to delve into the 'dark side' however of those who do very few are willing to expose themselves and give an original product. Firth level madness with its own unique style of graphics makes this an animation worth a cult following of the author. Two word summation is always necessary so, 'Firth Prodigy'

bubble warrior creation bubble warrior creation

Madness Wanabee?

Good first attempt however could improve with better animation and a background for the characters to move spacially around in. Poor animation overall as it lacks any effort to excell more than "nothig two new or interesting". Two word summation is always necessary so, 'Wait for the 2nd Version'

Yeah yeah I know it was four!

A Simple Moral A Simple Moral

"Eh?"

A Short (extremely) film about how a guy with his eyes closed walks into a poll, lessoned learn. Little or no animation combined with an idiotic plot combines to form a simplistic, pointless, storyline. Obviously, Newgrounds is a place for submitting new and original ideas to be reviewed by your peers; however, with any animation it is always apparent no matter the skill level, how much effort was put into each piece. With this animation, obviously very little. A two word summation is always necessary so, 'Time Waster'

Tin:The Incompetent Ninja Tin:The Incompetent Ninja

Non-Incompetent Creator

Excellent short film on a ninja with an assasination target that looks like everyone he meets. Superb animation and gore effects. Only criticism would be length and I would especially enjoy this becomming a series. Two word summation is always necessary so,
'Superb Job'

SnafuDave responds:

Scheme thanks so much. This review really does make me feel more confident about my Flash abilities. I was very nervous about putting it up for judgement like this but now I feel a lot better about it. I suspose I might have to make a series or so out of this. I'm already making it a comic series and I'm sure I can transfer a few of those ideas into Flash instead of comic form. We'll see though. But reviews like this definately make it a more likely possibility. i.e. I'm doing it.

SK8r' SK8r'

Short Film Good Content

--For Viewer--
For a beginning frame outline movie it is pretty well done, yet it lacks the necessary elements to make it on par with -Play- such as development and length. However, it is definitely worth watching. A two word summation is always necessary so, 'Good Job'

--For Creator--
Good first attempt and it has the potential to be on the same level as Play. A few things I noticed that could improve the piece were: add sound effects to the landing of the rider (such as a thump to sound in harmony with the music), obiviously length, and finally add more scenery like trees, trashcans, or dogs to give the piece a better feel of object permanence. By the way, 'Good Job'

"What If..." Mac Mini Ad "What If..." Mac Mini Ad

Excellent Job at Commericalism

Excellent job, I thought I was watching my t.v. and suddenly an apple commerical came on that wasn't for the iPod. This piece is a superb job and the simplicity of it exemplifies the product that it is advertising. I always give a two-word summation so, 'Pure Talent'

Atari Atari

Abhorrent Art?

--Read The Review It's Worth It--
Obviously the award was based on your ability to create an interesting piece with style, and you have accomplished that.

However, I am confused by your quote "In war, retaliation goes like an Atari game... it never ends". Obviously meaning pong it would have made more sense if you had shown the unreasonable response by the United States upon the middle east.

*By the way don't think I didn't catch your latent meaning with the plane that hit the tower striped as an american flag, exemplifying the action as America's own fault.

Two word summation is necessary for "Mission: New York" in Portuguese , 'Excellent Atrocity'

quadrado responds:

The color of the airplane was just coincidence, someone said the real plane had those colors and we painted that way.